CED’s experts have considerable experience investigating accidents which require Biomechanical Engineering and have Human Factor issues. Experts provide analysis, evaluation and reports on cases such as injures from automobile impacts, various types of body movements, perception and recognition of potentially hazardous situations, reaction times, sight, smell and strength determinations for various types of people. Biomechanical Engineering is used to reconstruct an accident in events that are unwitnessed or if there are inconsistencies between the accident scenario and the injuries being claimed.
Our Biomechanical Engineering Services Include:
- Analysis of injury for various applied forces
- Ability of an individual to perceive and react to unexpected stimuli
- Nighttime visibility studies
- Determination of the strength and dexterity of individuals
- Quantifying the ability of persons to perform various physical maneuvers
- Determining the ability of children to perform various physical maneuvers
Technical Equipment for Testing Include:
- Technical references and studies
- Force and strength testing equipment
- Light and sound meters
- On-site laboratory to build experiments for human testing
Submit a biomechanical case or claim online.
Contact a CED Engineer in your region.