CED’s engineers have been involved in a wide variety of accidents involving industrial machinery. Our engineers have tested, evaluated and consulted on machinery cases which include: printing presses, punch presses, robotics, assembly plants, food processing equipment, loading equipment, automatic machinery and operator misuse.
Our Services Include:
- Investigation relating to accidents from improper or inadequate design of industrial equipment
- Analysis of human/machine interface accidents
- Evaluation of accidents involving a workers usage of industrial equipment
- Examination and report on accidents resulting from improper and/or removal of guards and interlocks
- Investigation of injuries caused by a workers failure to place equipment in a safe condition
- Studying and consulting on inattentive and improper operator actions by workers
- Examination of operating rules and guidelines as it pertains to plant and operating procedures
Technical Equipment for Testing Include:
- ANSI and OSHA Codes and Standards
- Human Factor Texts and References
- Material and Metallurgical Analysis Equipment
- Force and Weigh Measuring Apparatus
- Light and Sound Meters
- Surveying, Leveling, Photographic and Video Equipment
Submit and Industrial Machinery case or claim online.
Contact a CED Engineer in your region.