Neil M. Mayor, P.E.- Mechanical Engineer
- Fort Lauderdale Office
- Multiple areas of expertise with a broad range of experience
- Experienced Engineer:
- 9 years of engineering at Sikorsky Aircraft, including fatigue testing, rotor systems design, materials review board, and overhaul and repair
- 10+ years of forensic engineering experience
- Highlighted Areas of Expertise:
- Premises Liability
- Accident Reconstruction
- Slip, Trip, and Fall
- Outside of work he enjoys: riding bicycles, building plastic model cars, and enjoying cigars as well as blues and jazz music.
I investigated a vibrating vehicle engine. The vehicle was sold used with a “short” block installed. Shortly after the sale the motor was vibrating and making noise. The dealership thought the balancing shaft may have been installed incorrectly. My investigation determined the gear bearing supporting the balancing shaft was worn and rotated causing the gear to damage the engine block and sending metal shavings through the lubrication system.
Click Here To Submit an Inquiry about a possible Claim or Case.