Safety is everyone’s responsibility, but who is liable when there is a workplace accident?
Were these topics addressed at the latest toolbox talk or morning safety meeting?
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for specific tasks to be performed
- Lockout/Tagout procedure
- Fall arrest gear and protection systems
- Confined space procedures
- Ladder safety
- Fork truck and mobile elevated work platform safety
- Human Factors – guarding and warnings
- Guarding systems for elevated work surfaces and around holes in the walking surfaces
CED experts combine their industry experience with OSHA certification to opine upon the contributing factors to construction (OSHA 1926) and general industry (OSHA 1910) workplace accidents and injury causation.
Click Here to Submit an Inquiry About a Possible Claim or Case.