Thomas Hannon, P.E., CFEI, CVFI, CFPS
- Shelton, CT Office
- Multiple areas of expertise with a broad range of experience
- Experienced Engineer:
- 36 years of engineering at Moore Tool Company and Macton Corporation, including mechanical design, chief standard engineer, and service manager
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
- Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist
- Highlighted Areas of Expertise:
- Fire Investigations
- Premises Liability
- Building Codes
- Outside of work he can be found skiing, gardening, and spending time with his family.
“I was asked to investigate a home fire at a lake house. When arriving on scene all that was left was the foundation and some debris. With further examination it was concluded that the stove from the first floor fell into the basement foundation. This peaked my interest as this is not common in a fire. After further research it was determined that the manufactured fireplace was installed incorrectly. This was a very interesting case because it involved a fire investigation, construction defect, and product liability.”
Click here to read Thomas Hannon's
full profile and certifications.
Click Here to Submit an Inquiry About a Possible Claim or Case.