CED has over thirty years of history investigating fires and explosions. Our impressive team of engineers to assist you on your claims and cases includes:
- Douglas Hrobak, P.E., CFEI
- George Wharton, P.E., CFEI, CVFI, CFPS
- Russell Simmons, P.E., CFEI, CVFI
- Abraham J. Warfel, P.E., CFEI, CVFI
- Charles F Martorana, P.E., CFEI
- Tom Hannon, P.E., CFEI, CVFI, CFPS
- Greg Paulsen, P.E., CFEI, CVFI, CFPS
- Steve Bryan, P.E., CFEI, CVFI
- Kurt Whitling, P.E., CFEI, CVFI
CED’s engineers are called in to investigate all manners of fires and explosions – from fires caused by Lithium-ion batteries and explosions caused by gas piping failures to residential and commercial kitchen fires and marine fires. Recently, a number of our engineers have been called to inspect fires at marijuana processing plants. Our experts have also investigated all types of vehicle fires, from golf carts to 16 wheelers and RV’s.
For examples of our engineers in action, click here to read about a case investigating an explosion at a hemp oil processing facility and click here for a case involving a personal injury allegedly occurring when an electronic cigarette containing a lithium ion battery exploded in their pocket.
Our engineers know their way around a fire scene and don’t shy away from the smoke and grime. They also are comfortable in the test lab, where crucial discoveries can be made, and legal battles can be won.
Click Here to Submit an Inquiry About a Possible Claim or Case.