George F. Mayforth, P.E. – Civil Engineer
Heavy Highway Construction Consultant
- Jacksonville, FL Office
- Tons of experience and wide-ranging exposure to the Heavy Highway Construction Industry
- Nearly 30 years of Construction Management of major highway construction
- Oversees construction of roads, bridges, airfields, marinas, and more
- Highlighted Areas of Expertise:
- Analysis of Traffic Control Plans through and around work zones
- Construction Management of DOT Highway Projects and applicable governing documents (state/federal)
- Construction Defects as they relate to commercial and residential buildings
- Outside of work he enjoys getting outside: bicycling, swimming, hiking, snow skiing, and mountain biking.
George finds it especially rewarding when he is approached by a client to assist with a matter regarding a Department of Transportation construction project. Typically, the client does not realize the structure of the project organization nor are they aware of the critical documents produced by the involved parties during the construction of the project. Since this is his area of expertise, George is then able to assist the client with their document requests as well as identify the additional parties involved in the investigation which are critical to the case.
Click here to read George F. Mayforth's
full profile and certifications.
Click Here to Submit an Inquiry About a Possible Claim or Case.