Machinery has been a part of the United States manufacturing process since the Industrial Revolution. As productivity boomed, so did the number of accidents, injuries, and deaths related to the operation of heavy equipment. Laws, regulations, standards, and codes were, and continue to be, introduced to help minimize accidents and maintain a safe workplace. Many CED experts have real-life, practical experience designing, manufacturing, managing, and maintaining industrial machinery. They can opine on use and operation of machinery and the safety standards related to workplace safety including:
- Hierarchy of Safety
- Mechanical and electronic machine guarding
- Warning labels
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
These CED engineers have expertise in heavy machinery:
- William Daley, P.E.
- Brian Mills, P.E.
- Tom Hannon, P.E., CFEI, CVFI, CFPS
- George Wharton, P.E., CFEI, CVFI, CFPS
- Greg Paulsen, P.E., CPE, CFEI, CFPS
- Geoff Wardman, P.E.
- Charlie Martorana, P.E., CFEI
- Doug Hrobak, M.S.M.E., P.E., CFEI
- Garry Brock, PhD
- Neil Mayor, P.E.
Click Here to Submit an Inquiry About a Possible Claim or Case.